Time: 6:00pm - 8:30pm, PST
Location: 1 Athlete's Way, Vancouver, BC, Meeting Room #2
Tickets: $20 sliding scale. Please fill out RSVP below and then purchase your ticket!
Effective social change work hinges on our ability to build, sustain and nurture relationships. Learn new tools for holding the tension between the ideals of social change and the realities of marginalization and systemic oppression with greater ease, integrity and joy for all.
Join Inner Activist faculty Ian Curtin and Camille Dumond for this special evening event.
- Explore why building relationships is an integral part of social change work.
- Be introduced to a new model for navigating and transforming the most common relationship pitfalls.
- Get a taste of the kinds of tools and experiences we offer at Building Strong and Respectful Relationships (May 28 - June 1, 2016) to support your ability to build impactful relationships and take your change work to new heights.
- Meet other change makers from across the Lower Mainland.
- Hear stories from a past participant about their experience of the course and how it assisted them as a changemaker and leader.
Camille Dumond - Camille is a member of the facilitation team that will be leading Building Strong & Respectful Relationships 2016. She has worked at the crossroads of healing and social justice for over 15 years and is currently a therapist at the Vancouver Association for Survivors of Torture.
Ian Curtin - Ian is the Project Director of the Inner Activist and a member of the facilitation team that will be leading Building Strong & Respectful Relationships 2016. He is also a core faculty member at the Haven Institute and President of a Victoria-based company specializing in facilitating organizational dialogues.
Vancouver, BC V5Y 0C2
Google map and directions