Building Strong & Respectful Relationships
Learn how to find common ground across difference and build healthy interactions with others.OPEN SOON!
- Explore your unique style of communication.
- Identify the root of what triggers you most in your personal and work relationships.
- Learn to engage in conflict and difficult conversations with greater ease and awareness.
- Create space for feedback and inviting accountability from yourself and others.
- Develop effective tools for dealing with emotions such as anger and frustration.
- Connect and own your personal role and experience within cultural and political contexts.
- Expand your compassion and creativity to nurture meaningful collaborations that focus on shared outcomes.
Download the Building Strong & Respectful Relationships brochure.
This course is led by:
- Natasha Aruliah (Equity, Diversity and Intercultural Education)
- Ian Curtin (Haven Institute)
Course Dates: May 4 - 9, 2018
Cost: $1100* + accommodation
Read about accommodation types and cost here.
Tuition Bursaries are available. Learn More
<<Check out the latest blog posts and events related to this course.>>
All Inner Activist courses are grounded in the understanding and awareness that individuals and groups working for social change do so within the context of social inequity and power difference.