Our Learning Model
Our learning model uses experiential and cognitive learning techniques combined with facilitated group coaching, peer support, and real world application:
1. The Foundation: 360 °Feedback - We all have blind spots around our 'prickly edges' which is why we start the program with feedback from significant others that will help identify areas for improvement. This will form the basis for on-going coaching and help facilitators support you through your goals and aspirations.
2. On-site residencies: 5 modules that build on each other or that can be taken as stand alone courses
- Building Personal Mastery
- Building Strong and Respectful Relationships
- Building Conscious Use of Power
- Building Common Ground and Capacity for Social Change
- Building Sustainability of your Social Change practice
3. On-line learning: Inner Essentials eCourse - 52 missions for just $1 per week.
4. Real World Application: Your work - your self-work - will be undertaken on the job. The practical realization of the Inner Activist program will be in the context of what it is you do in the world. Participants will choose an activity or project that challenges them to embed their learning. Faculty will work with each participant to support you through the real world application of your new approach to social change work.