Building Personal Mastery
Create a more self-aware, balanced and inspired social change practice.COMING SOON!
- Reconnect with your values and what motivates and inspires you.
- Identify root causes of inner conflicts and develop new tools for moving old issues forward.
- Turn this internal self-awareness into more effective external actions, deepening your leadership and creating new ways of approaching change work.
- Approach polarizing situations with a wider perspective and more skillful capacity to intervene.
- Nourish your commitment and activism for the long haul by deepening connections to the natural world which sustains us.
- Build bonds of connection, celebrate diversity and honour contributions to social change.
Download our 2017 Building Personal Mastery Brochure
Building Personal Mastery is led by:
- Jean-Pierre Guilhaume (Learning as Leadership)
- Jackie Larkin (The Work That Reconnects)
- Parker Johnson (Equity, Diversity and Intercultural Education)
Course Dates: --2019--
Cost: $1450* + accommodation ($CAN)
*Building Personal Mastery includes a 360-degree Feedback Process
Read about accommodation types and cost here.
Tuition Bursaries are available. Learn More
<<Check out the latest blog posts and upcoming events related to this course.>>
All Inner Activist courses are grounded in the understanding and awareness that individuals and groups working for social change do so within the context of social inequity and power difference.