Building Personal Mastery
Create a more self-aware, balanced and inspired social change practice.OPEN SOON!
- Reconnect with your values and what motivates and inspires you.
- Identify root causes of inner conflicts and develop new tools for moving old issues forward.
- Turn this internal self-awareness into more effective external actions, deepening your leadership and creating new ways of approaching change work.
- Approach polarizing situations with a wider perspective and more skillful capacity to intervene.
- Nourish your commitment and activism for the long haul by deepening connections to the natural world which sustains us.
- Build bonds of connection, celebrate diversity and honour contributions to social change.
Download our 2017 Building Personal Mastery Brochure
Building Personal Mastery is led by:
- Jean-Pierre Guilhaume (Learning as Leadership)
- Jackie Larkin (The Work That Reconnects)
- Parker Johnson (Equity, Diversity and Intercultural Education)
Course Dates: March 9 - 14, 2018
*Accommodation includes the evening of March 9, 2017 to ensure all participants arrive at the Haven on Gabriola Island on time, ready to begin the course at 9am on March 10. The final session will end at 3pm on March 14, 2018.
Cost: $1450* + accommodation ($CAN)
*Building Personal Mastery includes a 360-degree Feedback Process
Read about accommodation types and cost here.
Tuition Bursaries are available. Learn More
<<Check out the latest blog posts and upcoming events related to this course.>>
All Inner Activist courses are grounded in the understanding and awareness that individuals and groups working for social change do so within the context of social inequity and power difference.